1. Res ipsa Loquitor means the thing speaks for itself
2. A perpetual mutual: requires a very large initial premium
3. From the viewpoint of the insurer, all of the following are characteristics of an
insurable risk EXCEPT: the loss should be cat
1. Which of the following about the insured are included on a term life
statement of Policy and Benefit Information Sheet?
a. Name of Insured
b. Policy Number
e. All of the above
2. On the 20-year term policy in order for the benefi
TEST 2 LIFE INSURANCE
1. How is the term year policy (value) different from life year policy (value)?
a. Face amount
b. No cash value
c. Policy plan
d. Policy class
2. When does the contract expire on a term year policy?
a. After 10 yrs.
b. End o
Life Insurance Quiz 1 (Ch 1,2,3,4)
1.The "multiples-of-salary" method of estimating the amount of a
family's insurance needs is
A method combining a simple rule of thumb method with
elements of income replacement and needs analysis
2. Which of the followi
Comp 1 1103/60
4 October 2010
Smoking: Is it Hot or Not?
Kyle Wrather believes that many people take too much heat for smoking. He spills all of
his feeling in this article, Society places too much heat on smokers. S