UNIT 1 NEW TESTAMENT
1. Which does not describe the meaning of the word Torah?
2. Which book is found in the Torah?
b. 2 Kings
3. Which best describes the New Te
UNIT 10 NEW TESTAMENT
1. To the church at which city did Paul write the longest letters?
2. The church that was the most confused was the church at
UNIT 9 NEW TESTAMENT
1. Paul was born in what is now
2. Paul was most likely educated in
3. Which early church is a good model for a contemporary multiracial c
UNIT 7 NEW TESTAMENT
1. Which country was the dominant military and political force of the second century?
2. Octavian was known in the New Testament as
a. Julius Caesar
b. Herod Antipas
c. Caesar Augustus
UNIT 8 NEW TESTAMENT
1. Where was the gospel of salvation through Jesus first preached?
2. Chapters 812 of Acts begin a focus on
a. the message of Christ crucified
b. the impact on individual lives
UNIT 5 - NEW TESTAMENT
1. Jesus came primarily as
a. a preacher-teacher
b. a theologian
c. a researcher
d. a writer
2. The words Jesus spoke were primarily meant to
3. What kind of language was Jesu
UNIT 6 - NEW TESTAMENT
1. Whose view of the interrelationship of the Gospels was held until the eighteenth century?
a. Theophilis of Antioch
2. In the second century, Celsus
a. studied the Gospels using the Au
UNIT 3 NEW TESTAMENT
1. The Gospel of Mark can best be described as
a. a book of history
b. a historical novel
c. a short novel
d. a long short story
2. Why has the Gospel of Mark become the favorite Gospel today?
a. It has been a focus of moder
UNIT 4 NEW TESTAMENT
1. Matthew, Mark, and Luke contain similar stories, chronologies, and teachings. For this reason they
2. Approximately what percentage of the content of the Gospe
UNIT 2 NEW TESTAMENT
1. What is meant by the term kerygma?
a. analysis of the New Testament
b. preached message
c. gospel story
d. relationship of the Old Testament to the New Testament
2. Approximately how many Old Testament prophecies about Je