1. Electronic business includes which of the following?
A. buying and selling
B. servicing customers
C. collaborating with business partners
D. conducting electronic transactions within an organization
E. all of the ab
1. Which of the following is not a component of a computer-based information system?
C. corporate strategy
Response: Types of Information Systems
1. A typical IS operational plan contains which of the following elements?
A. mission of the IS function
B. summary of the information needs of the functional areas and of the entire organization
C. IS functions estim
1. Which of the following statements about the Googleplex is not correct?
A. It consists of hundreds of thousands of servers.
B. It has very flexible software.
C. It has high-speed communications links.
D. It enables Google to d
1. Which of the following is not a reason that managers need IT support?
A. number of alternatives are increasing
B. decisions must typically be made under time pressure
C. decisions are becoming less complex
D. need t
1. _ is the standard that enables wireless devices to access Web-based information and services.
C. World Wide Web
D. Wireless Application Protocol
Response: Wireless Technolog
1. Which of the following is not a characteristic of a transaction processing system?
A. large amounts of data are processed
B. sources of data are mainly external
C. low computation complexity
D. high level of accurac