1. I think the girls were purposely acting strange as a way of getting the woman on trial
2. The girls acted as if they were set upon by a swarm of bees, bruised themselves, and had
convulsions after one girl said that the witchs spirit w
1. Group 1 rabbits were able to survive until the third month of the experiment at which point
80% of the population died, due to both the tuberculosis and the poor living environment. Group
2 experienced no deaths at all, displaying that the disea
1. Influenza causes fevers, aches, and malaise.
2. I would not expect the flu shot to protect against the stomach flu. The average kind of
stomach virus is not the same kind of virus that the flu shot is supposed to prevent.
3. The sto
1. Both cases suffered from similar types of maladies. Both cases are observed to be bacterial
infections of some kind and are prescribed the same drug. However, in Brents case, his wound
came from a possible spider bite, whereas Kristens wound was
1. Whooping cough often begins like the common cold, including mild fevers and some
coughing, along with congestion or a runny nose. After a week or two, coughing fits become
violent and protracted and breathing produces the whooping sound. The bac