1. The CS and US in the Little Albert experiment were a _, respectively.
a. rat and loud sound
b. rabbit and loud sound
c. rabbit and slap
d. rat and shock
2. The CS in the Little Albert experi
1. Shaping is the reinforcement of successive _.
b. elements of a chain
c. approximations of a desired behavior
d. increases in the intensity or topography of a behavior
1. E. L. Thorndike's studies of learning started as an attempt to understand _.
a. operant conditioning
b. the psychic reflex
c. animal intelligence
d. maze learning
2. Thorndike complained that _ evi
Chapter 3: Pavlovian Procedures
1. Pavlov became interested in psychic reflexes around _.
2. Pavlovs main interest initially was _.
d. the philosophy of