9.1.1 Explain where organisms get the energy they
need for life processes.
9.1.2 Define cellular respiration.
9.1.3 Compare photosynthesis and cellular
INTRODUCTION TO PHOTOSYNTHESIS
READ CHAPTER 6, pgs. 113-115 AND ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.
1. Define photosynthesis.
2. Define cellular respiration. 1
3. What is the difference between an autotroph and a heterotroph? Give an example of
ASSIGNMENTS FOR BIOLOGY I
WEEK OF OCTOBER 24-28
Monday, Oct. 24
1. Read Sec. 9.1 Cellular Respiration: An Overview pg. 250-252
2. Complete Intro. to Cellular Respiration WS that was started in class
3. Review notes taken in class and remember the P
CP BIOLOGY I ASSIGNMENTS
WEEK OF OCTOBER 17-21
Monday, Oct. 17 *written HW due*
1. Make sure ALL reading of Sec. 8.2 in your textbook is complete.
2. START WORKING ON THE PHOTOSYNTHESIS STUDY GUIDE! *This is on Google Classroom
and MUST be printed
1- The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo was the treaty that ended the Mexican War.
Free soilers are those opposed to the extension of slavery into the territories. The
Dred Scott decision was one of the most important Supreme Court decisions in