Review the internship activity, Industry: Retail (this can be found in the Read, Study,
Practice section under Reading Content in WileyPLUS, Chapter 4).
Hannah Shaw, marketing director for Caesars Entertainment in Las Vegas has asked us to
Chapter 3 Reading Quiz
1. Ethics deals strictly with legal interpretations of what is right and wrong.
2. Ethics is a branch of philosophy that deals with what is considered to be right and wrong.
3. Ethical issues may be catego
Chapter 4 Reading Quiz
1. The threats to information security are _, and the greatest threat is _.
a. staying about the same, software
b. increasing, human
c. increasing, technological
d. decreasing, technological
e. decreasing, human
2. The emergence of
1. Which of the following are advantages of computer networks?
They enable organizations to be more flexible
They enable companies to share hardware, computer applications, and data
They enable geographically dispersed employees t
Final Project: Milestone Two
Dear Mr. Kirby,
I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity in helping you develop your
business. E-commerce is one of the most important part in modern business. As you have
mentioned, Amazon does
Mr. Kirby is an owner of a small golf shop. He is trying to expand his shop and put it
online to improve his business sales. The golf industry is always in bloom, every day we see
more and more people become
Running head: THE HERSHEY COMPANY
THE HERSHEY COMPANY