65. It is beneficial to assign indirect costs to cost objects.
66. Price must be greater than cost in order for the firm to generate
67. Accumulating costs is the way that costs are measured and recorded.
2387. In horizontal analysis, the base year can be the immediately
preceding period, or it can be a period further in the past.
2388. A primary purpose of vertical analysis is to observe trends over
a three-year period.
1. Management accounting information is only used by manufacturing
2. The managerial activity of monitoring a plan's implementation and
taking corrective action as needed is referred to as decision making.