What are unenforceable
The following contracts are unenforceable unless they are ratified:
1. Those entered into without or in excess of authority;
2. Those that do not comply with the Statute of Frauds i.e., are not in writing nor subscribed b
- Euthanasia is a Greek word (eu = good; thanatos = death) andgenerally means an action or
omission intended to cause death.
-Euthanasia can be an action (act of commission), i.e., lethal injection,shooting, smothering.
-Euthanasia can be an
Writing a Proper Business Letter
A business letter is written differently from most letters due to its use of formal language.
Instead of showing creativity using evocative language, a business letter uses more
succinct language, while str
Within the context of Philippine law, a "partnership"is treated as an artificial being
created by operation of law with a legal personality separate and distinct from the
How to Clear a Criminal Record in New York
expunge their conviction record if they complete a treatment program that meets court standards,
according to RecordGon
What are the elements of
1. Legal capacity of the contracting parties;
2. Manifestation of the conformity of the contracting parties;
3. Parties Conformity to the object, cause, terms and condition of the contract must be intelligent, spontaneous
In what cases is reformation of
instruments not allowed?
Category: Obligations and Contracts
1. Simple, unconditional donations inter vivos
3. When the agreement is void
4. When an action to enforce the instrument is filed (estoppel)
Statute of Limitations for Michigan Criminal Laws
Statute of limitations give law enforcement a certain amount of time to file charges.
Statute of Limitations for Non-Violent Crimes
The statute of limitations on federal laws varies by the type of crime.
What are rescissible contracts?
Those which have caused a particular economic damage either to one of the parties or to a third person and which
may be set aside even if valid. It may be set aside in whole or in part, to the extent of the damage caused. (
What are the kinds of simulation
1. Absolute the contracting parties do not intend to be bound by the contract at all, thus the contract is void.
2. Relative the real transaction is hidden; the contracting parties conceal their true agreement
What Are the Stages in a Lawsuit?
By Monika Weise, eHow Contributor
Lawsuits take time and have multiple stages.
Stages of a Civil Suit
The Supreme Court is the highest appellate court in the United States.
Jury Instructions for Breach of Contract
When a contract is breached, instructions to the jury should give it a clear way to determine fault