Chapter 5 Review Questions
1. Which of the following is not a possible information system security deliverable? E. All
of the above
2. Which is an information security management system that ensures the three objectives of
integrity, confidentiality, and
Walitin Constuction Company Case Study #1
1. What should Ashley do? Should she try to investigate? Should she report the tip to
For one thing, I think Ashley should take the tip seriously. Of course, not all tips are always true,
so someone could
Chapter 7 Review Questions
1. The fraud investigation process involves systematically gathering and reviewing evidence
for the purpose of B. Documenting the presence or absence has been committed
2. Which of the following is not a step in a systematic fra
Chapter 1 Review Questions
1. To what does the word forensic pertain? C. Matters relating to law and courts of law
2. For an act to be considered fraud, which of the following is required? D. Intentional
action or inaction
3. Which of the following is out
Walitin Construction Company Overview
Cares about ethics and helped implement ethics hotline.
Works closely with company controller to attract new clients and with PR.
1.Which of the following does fraud detection involve?
c. Identifying fraud Indicators
2. Which of these is the most common way that frauds, especially in large companies, are
a. Through hotlines
3. Which of the following provides the most pro
1. Which of the following is not a possible information system security
e. All of the above
2. Which is an information security management system (ISMS) that ensures the
three objectives of integrity, confidentiality, and availability in rela
1. To what does the word forensic pertain?
C) Matters relating to law and courts of law
2. For an act to be considered fraud, which of the following is required?
C) Intentional action or inaction
3. Which of the following is outside the area of forensic a
1) The usual penalty in a civil case is:
A) Beyond reasonable doubt
2) The burden of proof in a criminal case is:
B) The preponderance of the evidence.
3) Which of the following is/are a source of law in the United States?
F) All of the above
External Auditor- Accountant who conducts can audit of the financial statements to determine whether
they fairly state assets, liabilities, owners equity, revenues, gains, expenses, losses, and c
Case Study 1
If I were in Ashleys situation, I would definitely be investigating the situation. I would first
make sure that I had saved the email that I had sent to me anonymously. After reading the email
there are two people I would first que
Case Study #2
THE GREEN NATURAL WELLNESS COMPANY
a. From a process standpoint, evaluate how well this investigation began to unfold.
This investigation unfolded very quickly due to the word of mouth. The word
of mouth was detrimental in this si
Case Study 2 The Green Natural Wellness Company
The Green Natural Wellness Company
When Barbara noticed that $400,000 was missing from the account, she went straight to the
source and confronted Martin. Once confronted, Martin went above Barbara and