Psychology of Relationship
3 Things Ive learned about myself in the last 2 weeks.
1. I learned how much I really do love my family
2. I learned I have a bigger work ethic than I thought
3. I learned I need to be better with my money
Psychology of healthy relationships
Stress is an event or series of events that lead to strain, often results in physical and
psychological health problems
Environmental and psychological source of stress may include frustrations, conflict
Work and Recreation
Factors In Vocational Decision Making
Motivation and achievement
Attitudes about occupations
John Hollands Six Worker Personality Types
Being Dead Psychologically and socially
Are you caught up in deadening roles?
Are you alive to your senses and your body?
Can you be spontaneous and playful?
Are you alive to your feelings?
Are your relationships alive?
Are you alive intellectually?
Becoming the Woman or Man you want to be
When reflecting on your gender-role identity:
1. Examine the experiences you have had that influence the way you view gender
2. Identity role models who have influenced you
How to write.
Colloquial or conversational writing is not acceptable
Evidence based arguments
Interact with the reading assigned
Avoid over use of the word that
Avoid over use of the word I
Be careful when using pronouns . . . do not over use