Ch. 6 Report
1. Since working for the football team three years ago, I have noticed different ways the team has
been ran. All of the different ways have built on each other to make a great organization.
Football should come naturall
MGMT 446 Strategic Management
Study Guide for Strategic Management Exam
The final exam covers the concepts of strategic management and will consist of two parts. Part 1 is
short answer or fill-in question. Questions in this study guide that are indicated
Ch. 8 Report
1. I believe that every part of the Flywheel is important but since most companies that try to
turn their company around fail, I would say the Buildup stage (Level 5 Leadership, First
WhoThen What, and Confront the Brut
Ch. 3 Report
1. Before reading this chapter I thought the primary factor in moving a company from being
good to great was putting more hours in the office than in your personal life. I felt this way
because if youre spending more ti
Ch. 4 Report
1. The recipe for mediocrity, or worse The moment a leader allows himself to become the
primary reality people worry about, rather than the reality being the primary reality.
Depending on a persons personality, it can c
G2G Chapter 1
1. Good is doing just good enough to get by. Great is exceeding expectation.
2. The giant conclusion that Collins and his team reached about organizational performance was
that almost any organization can substantially