Question 5: Explain how the planning structural reforms (in Abenomics) work to boost
economic growth in Japan.
Abenomics include slashing business regulations, liberalizing the labor market and
agricultural sector, cutting corporate taxes, and increasing
Economics Review Sheet Chapter 4,7 and 9
1. What is the definition of GDP?
The market value of all final goods and services produced by an economy during a time
2. What is an intermediate good? Why are intermediate goods not direct
J. Owens, Instructor
Review questions Exam 1, Chapters 1-3
Chapter 1 & 2
1. What is a theory? What are the steps in deriving a theory?
An economic theory is an abstract representation of the real world with the intent to
Review Questions Exam 3
1. What is the definition of money?
Money is anything that does the following: (anything that performs the function of
money is money)
2. What are the functions of money and what does each of
Student: MAN Anthony Gar-ta MS3S(14)
Lower unemploymentWith higher output and positive economic growth firms
tend to employ more workers creating more employment.
As seen from the graph above, the UK unemployment falls during period