Direct Materials=beginning raw materials+raw materials purchased-indirect materials-ending
Direct labor = Factory Payroll Indirect Labor
Factory Overhead Application = direct labor x overhead percentage
Ending Goods = beg goods + goods start
10) Number 4 has the easiest path because it is a square.
6) Both follow the same path and hit the sides same amount of times.
3) a star
10) Since I selected
December 10, 2015
8) p and q
8) if line crosses the curve an odd number of times the point is inside
if it crosses even then it is on the outside.
8) all odds
16) extra vertexes
12) no odd vertic
Business In a Global Environment
1) The dispute over COOL has not been resolved yet due to some many issues
facing the settlement. Wi
October 29, 2015
Production and Operations Management
Chapter 6 Case Study
1) The biggest customer benefits are good service on vehicles, good
customer service, and lots of options for the consumers. The mission for
Toms is a
Info Systems Theory and Practices
February 8, 2016
Chapter 2 Case
1) The three types are political micro-targeting, behavioral grouping, an
swing voters which is one of the most important for Obama. All of these
6 a) I dont believe the financial position of the average American has
improved due to the decline in assets and net worth every year reported. The
income has also dropped as well.
b) I believe the economy h
MGMT 303 Reading Assignment for chapter 9
Programmed decisions are made in response to _ organizational problems.
The essence of _ is to choose the first solution available.
a. bounded rationality
January 27, 2016
Case Study One
1) Globalization has had many steps and advancements and is summed up
by 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0. The first is 1.0 when Columbus discovered the world
was round and shrank the world because people were discovering n
1) I believe it is sustaining technology because we must always be evolving how
we sustain business and this is just another form of that.
2) I believe it is web 2.0 with more social media influence on business.
3) Pinterest runs of invitations but
October 17, 2014
1-14 Which of the following best describes the reason why an independent auditor is often
retained to report on financial statements?
B. Different interests may exists between the entity preparing the statements and the
December 4, 2014
Audit Program for Program Service Fees, Revenue, and Receivables
1. In this step I would better my understanding about the Beverly Farms revenue
recognition policies and determine if they are in accordance with GAAP, determ