WATER THE MATRIX OF LIFE
1) The most important factor in the evolution of life on earth is _.
A) The sun
D) Dry land
E) A reducing atmosphere
2) A hydrogen bond is best defined as:
A) A strong chemical bond between h
1) During exocytosis membrane-bound vesicles migrate from the Golgi apparatus to the
B) Smooth endoplasmic reticulum
C) Cell wall
D) Plasma membrane
E) More than one answer is correct
2) Notable features of eu
BIOCHEMISTRY: AN INTRODUCTION
1) The ultimate source of energy for life on earth is _.
A) The sun
B) Geothermal heat
E) Other organisms
2) Which of the following is not a common component of biomolecules?
1. Which of the following statements is true of an open system? (1 point)
There is an exchange of energy only with the surroundings.
There is an exchange of matter only with the surroundings.
There is an exchange of both matter an
Chapt 1 HW Problems:
"Know" all the keywords at the end of
chapt.Review Question Section: ALL
THought Questions: 49, 50, 54, 56, 58
Chapt 2 HW Problems:
Be able to write a bit about Primary Cilia
and Human Disease (p. 42)
A nonmotile version of