Week 8 Lesson
Respond to questions 1, 3, 4, 5, and 7 on page 164 of your text.
Explain the difference between market penetration, market development, and product
Market Penetration: A firms first growth option is to more fully develop existin
Week 6 Lesson
Please respond to Questions 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7 on page 122 of your text.
1. Does game theory make firms less dependent on labor? Briefly explain.
From a game theory perspective, firms have less incentive to cooperate as the ability to send pr
Week 7 Lesson
Respond to Questions 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8 on page 145 of your text.
1. Explain why it is necessary to segment markets. What happens to firms if they do not?
Since customers place different importance on key buying criteria or having differen
Week 5 Lesson
1. Please respond to Questions 1-4 on page 104 of your text.
1. Explain what business level strategy your firm should pursue in the Capstone Simulation on a segment-bysegment basis. Explain why.
I think we should develop a high-technology di
Week 3 Lesson
1. Respond to Questions 1-8 on page 69 of the text.
Explain how industries re classified within the United States.
The U.S. government developed a classification system to group firms into industries. The new
system is a result of the North
Week 4 Lesson
1. Respond to Questions 1, 4, 5, and 6, pg. 89.
1) Explain the difference between a resource, a capability, and a core competence. Which is more
important for developing competitive advantage?
Resources represent unused productive services a
Week 2 Lesson
1. Please respond to the following questions on page 43 of the text: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 7.
Explain how the current economic recession differs from the depression in the 1930s. The
largest difference between the two is the human suffering tha