Ch. 2 Questions
1. Most financial documents come from financial institutions, however the two documents
you create yourself (also known as personal financial statements) are the personal
_ _ and the _ _ statement.
2. A personal _ sheet also called a net w
Ch. 3 Questions
1. Your primary _ should be to pay your fair share of taxes while taking advantage of
appropriate tax benefits.
2. A tax imposed on the value of a persons property upon that persons death is called
a. Estate tax
b. Sales tax
Chapter 1-3 Questions
1. Samantha is trying to decide between two investments. The first one will earn 5% simple
interest annually. The second investment will earn 5% compounded quarterly. Assuming
they have the same amount of risk, which is the be