Study Guide Test 1- Chapters 1, 2, & 3
1. What is the process of evaluating, comparing, analyzing, and synthesizing information?
2. What are the 4 goals of Psychology?
Describe, Explain, Predict, & Control
3. What is the larges
1. Recognize the differences between sensations and perceptions.
Sensation: The process of detecting, converting, and transmitting raw sensory info from the external and
internal environments to the brain.
Perception: The process of selecting, o
Study Guide Test 3 Chapters 6, 7 & 8
1. What causes a relatively permanent change in behavior or mental process?
Learning (caused by experience)
2. Be able to identify the Neutral Stimulus, Unconditional Stimulus, Unconditional
Study Guide Test 4 Chapters 9, 10, & 11
Whats the study of age related changes in behavior &mental processes throughout life?
2. Define Conception and know the correct order of stages during pregnancy.
Conception: The fe
Chapter twelve is all about personality. Personality is the traits that a person
holds. It is the way we act, feel, and think. The definition in the book for personality is a relatively stable and enduring pat