Study Guide Test 1- Chapters 1, 2, & 3
1. What is the process of evaluating, comparing, analyzing, and synthesizing information?
2. What are the 4 goals of Psychology?
Describe, Explain, Predict, & Control
3. What is the larges
1. Recognize the differences between sensations and perceptions.
Sensation: The process of detecting, converting, and transmitting raw sensory info from the external and
internal environments to the brain.
Perception: The process of selecting, o
Study Guide Test 3 Chapters 6, 7 & 8
1. What causes a relatively permanent change in behavior or mental process?
Learning (caused by experience)
2. Be able to identify the Neutral Stimulus, Unconditional Stimulus, Unconditional
Study Guide Test 4 Chapters 9, 10, & 11
Whats the study of age related changes in behavior &mental processes throughout life?
2. Define Conception and know the correct order of stages during pregnancy.
Conception: The fe
Chapter twelve is all about personality. Personality is the traits that a person
holds. It is the way we act, feel, and think. The definition in the book for personality is a relatively stable and enduring pat
Any long-term illness that requires ongoing management. Most chronic diseases are age-related
and are the endpoint of normal aging changes.
Instrumental and Basic ADL problems and limitations
Difficulty in performing essential s
13 October 2016
Naturalism in The Open Boat by Stephen Crane
Naturalism was used by many authors and this paper will focus on how naturalism relates
to the story The Open Boat by Stephan Crane. Crane was one of the few autho