Ch 4 Practice Worksheet:
List the 4 primary tissue types:
2. Compare and contrast (define/describe, similarities, differences) the 4 tissue types.
List the functions of epithelial tissue.
4. Briefly describe the different types of epithelial tissue
Ch 3 Cells and Genetics Practice Worksheet
List the functions of the cell
Describe the plasma membrane (fluid mosaic model) to a third grader:
1 of 7
List the 6 functions of plasma membrane protei
CH 1 - Practice Worksheet
Describe anatomical position to a third grader:
List the 6 characteristics of life
List the organization of living things (as presented in class):
5. Explain negative feedback to a third grader. Pr
Practice Worksheet Integumentary System:
List the functions of the integumentary system:
List and describe the 2 layers of the skin.
3. What is the hypodermis? Where do you find it? Is the hypodermis part of the skin?
Compare and contrast keratin
Practice worksheet CH 2:
Explain ions and ionic bonds to a third grader.
2. Explain covalent bonds to a third grader.
3. Explain hydrogen bonding to a third grader
Explain synthesis and decomposition/hydrolysis reactions to a third grader.