CHAPTER 2 SECURITY ANALYSIS AND EFFICIENT MARKETS
1. The goal of security analysis. 2. The concept of an efficient securities market and the differences between weak-form, semistrong-form, and strong-form efficient markets. 3. The impl
ADDITIONAL RQ Ch8
Student: _ Spraque Air uses two measures of activity, flights and passengers, in the cost formulas in its budgets and performance reports. The cost formula for plane operating costs is $40,520 per month plus $2,733 per flight plus $11 pe
My Girl and I
Lance Kristofer Dy = Dylan or Tofer
511 ang taas, tama lang yung laki ng katawan niya, sobrang matalino, at
mayaman. medyo masama nga lang ugali. Lapitin siya ng babae pero kadalasan
ay sinusupladuhan n
A Little Help from Destiny
A Little Help from Destiny
Based on a true story
An original story
uknowulovemary / MRDL
Copyright 2012 by uknowulovemary All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced
or transmitted i
By: aril daine
UNEDITED :) kaya sorry sa mga typo and wrong grammar
Chapter 1: the kiss
"I'm so bored"
"LIAN! Para ka naman matanda kung magbuntong hininga dyan"
"so what? Ang boring kaya!"
"wala akong pera. mag boy haunting nalan
Getting Over You
Please do not distribute without the author's consent.
To love is to suffer. Thats what I believe when he left me.
Oo, iniwan nya ako. Kainis di ba?
Isa siyang manloloko, impakto, sinungaling at user!
HOW TO PRODUCE A PRINCE
Thank you for reading!
/* Message from author */
sorry for the typos and wrong grammars.
it is unedited. it is originally written in notepad.
/* Thanks */
PLEASE DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE AND DO
BY: ARIL DAINE
di ko na po inedit kaya yung typo wrong grammar sorry XD
Chapter 1: Ill go
Months ago nagpropose siya saakin super kiligkasi wala akong pagpipilian. whether
Im going to marry him soon or marry him after college isip bata ever XD but Im
Magkaribal (Our First Love)
Magkaribal (Our First Love)
A Collaboration of crystalball and uknowulovemary
Original plot by Crystal Mariano/ crystalball
Story written by M.D. / uknowulovemary
Completed on September 1, 2012
This word/pdf copy is not edited so please bear with the typos and grammar errors. If there are any
missing chapters except for the epilogue, please kindly report it to me. Thank you.
I MET A JERK WHOSE NAME IS SEVEN
written by HaveYouSeenThisGirL (HYST
Please do not redistribute without the author's consent.
Campus Royalties | purpleyhan, 2011
Isa ka ba sa mga sikat na students sa campus niyo?
Well, ako rin. Pero ayoko talaga. Then I met this freaking guy, n
ANG STORYANG ITO AY PAGMAMAY-ARI NI HYSTG. MAGKAKABUNI, BULUTONG AT PIGSA SA ILONG, SA PWET,
SA KILI KILI, SA SINGIT AT SA MATA ANG SINUMANG MAGKAKALAT O MANGAAGAW O MAGTATANGGAL NG
COPYRIGHT NG STORYANG ITO.
ANDITO NA RIN NAMAN AKO AT NAGSASALITA, BAGO K
DIVISIONAL PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT
1. Both ROI and RI can be used for performance evaluation of
a. cost centers.
b. profit centers.
c. investment centers.
d. all of the above.
2. The best transfer price is usually
1. Goal congruence exists when
a. the goals of the company harmonize with each other.
b. the company's managers are pursuing their own goals effectively.
c. the company's managers are pursuing the goa
Dr. Valerie P. Muehsam, 2006
Quantitative Techniques in Business
Introduction to Statistics
In the business world, and in fact, in practically every aspect of daily living,
quantitative techniques are used to assist in decision making. Why? Unlike the
CHAPTER 7 DISCOUNT RATES IN VALUATION
1. 2. 3. 4. Why different valuation models use different discount rates. The capital asset pricing model and how it relates to discount rates. How to estimate the discount rate for each model. How
CHAPTER 4 ACCOUNTING ANALYSIS AND THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
1. 2. 3. 4. Why analysts must know how financial statements are prepared. The balance sheet, income, and cash flow statements, and the relationship among them. The recognition
CHAPTER 10 FORECASTING FREE CASH FLOWS
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. How to build a free cash flow valuation model. Why the assumptions that drive the valuation model must be reasonable and internally consistent. How to set assumptions for a valuatio
CHAPTER 8 THE DIVIDEND DISCOUNT AND FLOWS TO EQUITY MODELS
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. The dividend discount model. The assumptions of the dividend discount model. The concept of a just barely sustainable dividend stream and its importance to th
CHAPTER 3 BUSINESS ANALYSIS
1. 2. 3. 4. Why business analysis is crucial to security valuation. How to prepare an external analysis of the firm. How to prepare an internal analysis of the firm. Where to get information for business ana
CHAPTER 14 EMPLOYEE STOCK OPTIONS AND VALUATION
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. What stock options are and why they are valuable. How the Black-Scholes option-pricing formula works. Why companies grant employee stock options. How employee stock o
CHAPTER 11 THE ADJUSTED PRESENT VALUE MODEL
1. How the adjusted present value model works. 2. The different ways in which the free cash flow and adjusted present value models capture the valuation benefits of leverage. 3. The Modiglian
CHAPTER 16 A THEORY OF MULTIPLES
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. How and why analysts use the multiples approach to value companies. What are the arguments for and against using multiples to value companies. Why the multiples approach requires that
CHAPTER 17 PE RATIOS AND EARNINGS GROWTH
1. How expected earnings growth affects price/earnings ratios. 2. Why we distinguish between supernormal and long-term growth rates. 3. How to use the price/earnings to growth ratio to adjust fo
1. The principal advantage of the scatter-diagram method over the high-low
method of cost estimation is that the scatter-diagram method
a. includes costs outside the relevant range.
b. considers more than two poi
Please do not steal this story, God is watching.
PROPERTY OF haveyouseenthisgirl.yolasite.com
Denny / HYSTG's Note: Pardon the grammar, I did not take time to edit this and I admit my tenses suck.
I know my English is not very good at all but just bear wi