1. The color of the player t-shirt is quantitative data.
2. Collections of observations (such as measurements, genders, survey responses) is called data.
3. Sample is a collection of data from every member of a popul
CHAPTER 2 & 3
1. The frequency for a particular class is the number of original values that fall into that
2. Lower class limit is the smallest numbers that can actually belong to class. True
3. Upper class limit is the smallest num
1. Areas within a continuous probability distribution represent probabilities.
2. The total area within a continuous probability distribution is equal to 100.
3. A z-score is the distance between a selected
1. A random variable is assigned numerical values based on the outcomes of an experiment.
2. The probability of a particular outcome, designated X, must always be between 0 and 10
1. A probability is a numerical statement about the chance that an event will occur.
2. Mutually exclusive events exist if only one of the events can occur on any one trial.
3. Stating that two events are sta