CF 410: Culture
Thursday, February 11, 2016
Cultural and biological factors
-phenotypical: things that we can actually see
Dynamic spiral process
There are things constantly happening that affect change
Ex. Twin towers: long term, rippling effects
UI445 Ch 9 Study Guide
Adult Sexual Relationships
1. Describe how dating has changed over the last 20 or so years.
In traditional heterosexual dating, before the 1970s, the boy would pick up the girl at her house, the father and mother
CF455 Ch. 5 Study Guide
Female Sexual Anatomy & Physiology Student Name: Kelsi Siebert
1. What is the accurate term for the entire outer region of female sexual anatomy?
2. What makes up the erectile tissue cluster, altogether called the clitoris?
UI445 Ch 10 Study Guide
1. What do sexologists believe is the most influential hormone in the sexual behavior of men?
2. Describe the family background of those persons found to hav