When the price of Nike soccer balls fell, Ronaldo purchased more Nike soccer balls and fewer Adidas soccer balls.
Which of the following best explains Ronaldo's decision to buy more Nike soccer balls?
a. the substitutio
1. Act on
2. Act upon
3. Act out
4. Add on
5. Add up
6. Blow out
7. Blow over
8. Blew up
9. Boil down to
10. Boil over
11. Book in
12. Boot out
13. Bottle up
14. Bounces back
15. Bowled over
16. Are boxed in
17. Chalk up
18. Chance on
7th December 2012
To: All Shareholders,
123 Straight Street,
Dear Mr. Abrar,
Subject: The Annual Report of the Company.
I am sending a copy of the annual report of our company to all th
Who will bell the cat?
I have no clue.
You have been taken for a ride.
The project is in cold storage.
I am at you beck and
It is a cooked up story.
We must catch up with old times. What is holding you back?
He is a man wi
What are the cases of recession? Briefly it is caused by unbridled capitalism. Capitalism means
investing capital to gain more money. In the corporate world there is intense competition
between companies, banks and businessmen. It is a
Drill Direct to Indirect Speech
1.Reporting verb in the present or future tense:
1. Ahmed said, The sky is clear today.
2. Mani says, It is raining heavily in the hills.
3. The teacher says, You will pass if you work hard.
4. Taimoor said, We play footbal
Doing a Just Business
It is obviously important for businesses to make a profit. Few people, whether they are the sole
owners of businesses or the shareholders of companies, go into business just for the love of it.
They go into it to make money.
1. Mark said to Mary, I am going to
2. John said to her, What is your
3. He said to his children, Dont go
4. She said to her friends, Come
5. The policeman said to him, What
are you doing here?
6. The doctor said to
Business letters have seven standard elements:
1. The heading: includes the return address in the company head followed by the date.
2. The inside address includes the readers name, title, and address, typed at the left
3. The sa
Business Documents and Paragraphs
Documents and paragraphs are discussed together because they both have the same
characteristics. A well constructed paragraph is like a document in miniature. The four principles
that apply to both are: (1) unity and emph
Analyzing the Elements of Nonverbal Communication
The four components of nonverbal communication are: 1. Body
2. Voice 3. Space and 4.
Consciously or unconsciously, we analyze peoples attitudes on the basis of their body