Assignment: Lucas Chapter #1 Questions Pg. #26
January 29, 2016
1. In what ways is public speaking likely to make a difference in your life?
Public speaking will make a major difference in my life by helping me to
overcome my social fears a
1. Two major steps that are discussed in this chapter for developing your introductory speech are:
Focusing your topic
Developing your topic
2. When organizing your introductory speech, the three sections you should divide it into are:
Introduction to Public Speaking
Thursday, February 11, 2016
Subject: Capitalism wealth inequality
Central Idea: To inform the audience about capitalism wealth inequality and its effects.
In 2014, shortly befo
PROCEDURE IN SMALL BOARDS AND SMALL COMMITTEES (RONR 405-406):
On board or committee meetings with no more than a dozen people, the formality needed
in larger assemblies would tend to hinder rather than expedite business. The rules
governing small meetin
the handout and lecture on
cture on delivery; 0
hc nal exam will cover the handouts/1e '
1 & 1 1-13 Wllll emphasis on chapte
. \ f \ '
parliamentary procedure as well as chapters 5, ),
and parliamentary procedure.
1. or False Parallelism refe
Parliamentary Procedure Quiz
1. Tru\e>or When possible the maker of a motion should be
allowed to open, but not close, debate on a motion.
2. True or A quorum is the minimum number of members
required to e present so that the assembly or group can condu
Subject: Eating Disorders
Central Idea: To inform the audience about eating disorders.
1. There you are, sitting in your doctors office. Youre bored out of your mind and
decide to pick up the magaz
COMX 111 Sec 03
4 February 2014
Hello, my name is Brittany Whitley. I am currently a freshman attending Montana Tech
of the University of Montana majoring in Accounting. I am highly interested in the internship
that your company
SUBJECT: Death Penalty
NAME: Paulo Giacomelli
RESPONSE SOUGHT: Inform people about Death Penalty. (Pro-Con)
CENTRAL IDEA: Positives and negatives effects of Death Penalty
INFORMATIVE PRO-CON SPEECH DEATH PENALTY
1. 1,188 people were executed
NAME: Paulo Giacomelli
RESPONSE SOUGHT: The audience to understand about the seriousness and types of
CENTRAL IDEA: The internet and computers can be dangerous when criminals use it for their