1. The HP survey was administered by posting it on a Web site and sending an e-mail
invitation to respondents. Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of this method.
Do you think that this was the most effective metho
1. Identify the type of scale (nominal, ordinal, interval, or ratio) being used in each of the
following. Please explain your reasoning.
Interval represented by a scale.
Ratio - an absolute 0 is assumed.
3. The management of a local restaurant wants to determine the average monthly amount spent
by households in fancy restaurants. Management wants to be 95-percent confident of the findings
and does not want the err
1. Develop three double-barreled questions related to flying and passengers airline preferences.
Also, develop corrected versions of each question.
Do you think Delta airlines offers cheaper prices and safer fligh
1. Shown below is part of a questionnaire used to determine consumer preferences for digital
cameras. Set up a coding scheme for the following three questions.
9. Please rate the importance of the following features you
Female = 4.067 Male = 3.933 Yes, females prefer an outdoor lifestyle more
Yes it is higher for males
Females attach more importance to relating to the weather while males attach more