Math&151 Exam 1 / 100 Name lCQL/j
l. (4pts, each) Use the graph to nd the following limits. The scale goes by 1 on the grid.
I I I I I I I i I I I (a) NETSft?) = l 2 I
b l' =
() x331) '_ M)
(c) Find x values where arcx) not continuous?
Describe the ty
1 Math& 151 Exam2(3.l-3.7] )j?) NAME in!" Phan-
l. (Spts. each) Let f(x) and g(x) be differentiable. Determine whether the statement is true or false.
(a, 1 m . f_'<x_> .
dx :0) 8'0!) ' True False
'3 43270302) " Qiglx) /
d f'() at
Math& 151 Exam 2 (3.1-3.7) /100 NAME
1. (5pts, each) Let f ( x) and g(x) be differentiable. Determine whether the statement is true or false.
Hm] at 44 ~41
dxg(x) g x) g2
(b) \/f(x = 2M < @3ch .JQx)
2. (5pts, each) The co
Math&151 Exam 1 / 100 Name MM Pkwy
1- (4pls. each) Use the graph to nd the following limits. The scale goes by l on the grid.
(-'I'"l"l"|" -1-'-f- "f"|"'l
(8) lim for)-
0?) 11m [(10- ' 0
- - t - -'- -
1. Modify the query in Problem 20 to include the number of individual product purchases
made by each customer. (In other words, if the customers invoice is based on three
products, one per LINE_NUMBER, you would count three product purchases. If you
1. Use a query to compute the average purchase amount per product made by each
customer. (Hint: Use the results of Problem 21 as the basis for this query.) Your output
values must match those shown in Figure P7.22. Note that the Average Purchase
1. Generate a listing of all purchases made by the customers, using the output shown in
Figure P7.18 as your guide. (Hint: Use the ORDER BY clause to order the resulting
rows as shown in Figure P7.18)
FIGURE P7.18 List of Customer Purchases
1. Modify the query used in Problem 19 to produce the summary shown in Figure P7.20.
FIGURE P7.20 Customer Purchase Summary
Sum(LINE.LINE_UNITS*LINE.LINE_PRICE) AS [Total Purchases]
CUSTOMER, INVOICE, LI
1. Using the output shown in Figure P7.19 as your guide, generate the listing of customer
purchases, including the subtotals for each of the invoice line numbers. (Hint: Modify
the query format used to produce the listing of customer purchases in Problem
Math& 151 4.4-4.9 Review
1. Find the limit. Use LHopitals Rule where appropriate. If there is a more elementary method, consider
o .x2_1 to 2x : 2 _U
B (a)lgx2x : 13(\ 2." I Z 5% X l
wag -/ 2r 3 2.42:. _1_ _ l.
x it? >< #128. = I)?