First I would try to increase the products and try to lower the prices of the products or the
products is increases and try to sell the products in some kind of discount like if the company
buy a lot of products from ours we can give them like five percen
1. Advantages of emphasizing G is that synchronization of brand name with thunder bolt brand
mark has significantly contributed to make the G appear prominently in the redefined package
attracting customers attention. But after synchroniza
Playing computer games during work hours.
Not allow during the working hours but maybe can play during the break time.
Responding to emails from a sick parent.
Allow it can be emergence.
Reading the news on Google News.
Depend what they reading,
1. People can keep up with what is going on in their friends lives. Anything in peoples immediate
vicinity which may concern them.
2. Create a social networking profile for company to connect directly with the customers. Getting
PROPERTIES OF THE ELEMENTS AND PERIODICITY
- Most chemical properties are dependent of structure of valence electrons.
- Elements in a single group (column) have similar electronic structures.
- Therefore elements in a single group have similar chemical
Example: Hydrogen + Oxygen Water
H2 + O2 H2O
- Note there is not enough hydrogen to react with oxygen
- It is necessary to balance equation.
2 H2 + O2 2 H2O
CONSERVATION OF MASS
During a ch
SHAPES OF MOLECULES (VSEPR MODEL)
Valence Shell Electron-Pair Repulsion model
- Electron pairs surrounding atom spread out as to minimize repulsion.
- Electron pairs can be bonding pairs (including multiple bonds) or
- Arrangement of a
A square meter column of air weights 101,325 N.
- 22,730 lbs.
Atmo. Pr ess.
101325 Pa 101.325 kPa
SI Unit of pressure is Pascal Pa
1 Pa 1 2
Pressure is measured with a barometer.
TYPES OF CHEMICAL BONDING
- two atoms of opposite charge electrically attracted to one another
- two atoms each sharing electrons within a molecular orbital
- positive metal ions held together in a lattice
THE NATURE OF LIGHT
- Light is also known as electromagnetic radiation.
- Light is emitted by oscillating charges.
- Oscillating charges create oscillating electric and magnetic fields.
- Light is very peculiar in that it is a particle and a wave at t
PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE
Physical phenomena are repeatable.
Relationships exist between quantities and their changes.
We can perform experiments to find these relationships.
We can use mathematics to create statements (theories) ab
GENERAL TYPES OF REACTIONS
- two or more substances react two form a single substance
a) formation reactions
4 Fe (s) + 3 O2 (g) 2 Fe2O3 (s)
8 C (s) + 9 H2 (g) C8H18 (l)
b) hydration reactions
- addition of water
FUNDAMENTAL LAWS OF CHEMISTRY
Lavoisiers Fundamental Laws of Chemistry
- Father of Modern Chemistry
- Late 18th century French aristocrat
- Guillotined during the French Revolution.
1. Law of Mass Conservation
- In any chemical processes, matter cannot
ENERGY AND ITS DIFFERENT FORMS
What is Energy
- good question!
- capacity to do work or to supply heat
- best to learn what is energy through examples
Kinetic and Potential Energy
- energy of movement
- K.E. = mv2
Healthy Wealthy Wise
Chapter One Survey
Physical health 16/20
Social health 15/20
Emotional health 19/20
Environmental health 15/20
Spiritual health 18/20
Intellectual health 19/20
Personal health promotion/disease preventions 15/20
I am know
This is a blank and printable November Calendar. Courtesy of WinCalendar.com
PE 150 Quiz Review
Major impediment to performing well academically.
Definition of life expectancy.
Definition of wellness.
Do the six dimensions of wellness interact continuously?
Definitions of six dimensions of wellness (physical, social, int
Sara Lihz Staroska
September 2th, 2016
I walked into my kitchen and smelt the grease steaming from the deep fryer as I loudly
high fived my dad for making such extravagant looking taco shells. I quickly snatched t
1. What is the coefficient preceding O2 when the following combustion reaction of a fatty
acid is properly balanced using the smallest set of whole numbers?D
_ C18H36O2 + _ O2 _ CO2 + _ H2O
2. What is the coefficient of H2SO4 wh
Name: _ Date: _
1. The common constituent in all acid solutions isA
2. Which of the following is the weakest of the intermolecular forces?B
B) Dispersion (London) forces
C) Hydrogen bonding
1. What does chemistry study?a
A) Matter & Energy
B) Netiher matter nor energy
2. Complete the following sentence. A hypothesis is A
A) a statement describing a relationship between phenomena that is always the same
under the same cond
What Is Science:
A. Biology: The science of life
1. A way to understand the net world using observation and reasoning
Properties of Life:
A. Living Organisms
1. Are composed of cells
2. Complex and ordered
3. Respond to the
A line in the spectrum of atomic mercury has a wavelength of 255 nm. When mercury emits a photon of
light at this wavelength, the frequency of this light is
A. 8.51 1016 s1
B. 7.79 1019 s1
C. 1.18 1015 s1
D. 76.4 s1
E. none of these
In the molecule C2H4 the valence orbitals of the carbon atoms are assumed to be
The hybridization of the central atom in XeF5+ is:
Atomic Structure.All 1st semester
Molecular Structure and Bonding.All 1st semester
Stoichiometry.All 1st semester
States of Matter / Solutions.Mix of 1st and 2nd semester - you should understand solids, liquids
and gases, phase diagrams of pure substances
Lewis Dot Structures, and Bond Polarity
Key Terms for Chapter 8,9:
Valence shell Valence electron Octet rule Lewis dot structure Resonance structure Electronegativity Polar covalent bonds Lone pairs Bonding pairs Double bond Triple bond
Waves, Electrons, Atoms, Electron Configurations
OBJECTIVE: This chapter will provide you with a better understanding of light, and the electronic structure of atoms
Wave Frequency Wavelength Velocity Period Amplitude Standing wa