1. (30 points) ABC Lodging, a 50-room hotel, requires $2,000,000 for construction. Equity will
be $1,000,000 and the rest will be a loan of $1,000,000 at an interest rate of 10%. The owner
desires an annual return of 16% on his equity. The inco
Exercise 4-1 All
1.Bad listing , noises ,speed of events and perception.
2. Tireness, emotional estate, worrying about things on your mind
3. Observe things you learned and backgrounds knowledge travel
4. Background knowledge and the claim and
TCA 321 online class Chapter 5 homework (Please review the chapter outline carefully
before you do this homework).
The Kaline Hotel has the following computed financial ratios and information for 2006
This homework problem is basically a replication of the example on pp. 368-371, with
numbers changed. Please review the example, in particular my correction for Exhibit 3 in
the outline before you do the homework.
The Vacation Lodge, a 100-room hotel, is
Chapter 10 homework (Similar to Discussion Question 3)
ABC Hotel Budgeted to sell 300 rooms at an ADR of $60 for a week. The actual rooms sold
during the week were 350 and the actual ADR achieved was $56.
1. What is the total budget variance (total revenu
Chapter 7 Homework
1. (2 points) XYZ Restaurants sales revenue increased by $32,000 due to the
managements efforts. Its CMR is 0.25. What is the maximum justifiable bonus for the
management? If the owner gives $6,000 as bonus, by how much will Ib increase
The Argument Tree
Terms to know:
An argument type that attempts to be
such that if the premises are true, then
the conclusion must necessarily be true.
1. All men are mortal.
2. Socrates is a man.
Deductive arguments are "black and
How to Define and Analyze an Argument
Terms to know:
A set of claims attempting to
resolve an issue. An argument
consists of at least one
premise and at least one
conclusion; An inference.
A claim that functions