Immunology Quiz #6
1. MHC class II molecules are found predominantly on B cells, dendritic cells
and macrophages. These are the lymphoid cells that ingest foreign,
extracellular materials and present the fragments to helper T cells.
Immunology Quiz #4
1. It neutralizes hydrogen peroxide or H2O2 into water or H2O. H2O2 is a common waste
produced sometimes by respiration or Krebs cycle and it is poisonous so you will die if your
body did not have catalyses.
2. In Chronic Granulomatous
Immunology Quiz #2
1. Difference between T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes is that B- lymphocytes mature in bone
marrow and are part of the humeral response, whereas T-lymphocytes mature in the thymus
gland and are part of the cell mediated response.
Immunology Quiz #5
1. This is because a leader sequence (L) at the beginning of each VH segment encodes a signal
sequence, which is used to transport the newly synthesized H chains into the endoplasmic
reticulum; it is not present in the final H chain.
Immunology Quiz #3
1. Pluripotent stem cells are often termed true stem cells because they have the
potential to differentiate into almost any cell in the body. This means that under the right
circumstances, a stem cell that is isolated from an embryo can