The ISTE National Educational Technology
Standards (NETST) and Performance Indicators for
Effective teachers model and apply the National Educational Technology Standards for Students (NETSS) as they
design, implement, and assess learning experie
Name of Lesson: Weather
Grade/Age Range & Subject(s): First Grade Science
ESS1 - The Earth and Earth materials, as we know them today, have developed over
long periods of time, through constant change processes.
Socrative is a great source for allowing teachers to create quizzes that
can be played as a game. The website then divides students into
groups automatically. After tests are taken socrative creates a
percentage of the students grade throughout the semest
A connected educator is someone who is connected throughout the community. By
being connected you have peers that are on the same level as you and share the
same concerns. When you are connected you are able to make things come true that
you couldnt do on
Name of Lesson:
Grade/Age Range & Subject(s):
Cite Common Core - http:/www.corestandards.org/
Students will be able to
Match these formative or summative assessments to objectives
Back up plan if tech
(1) why it's important to know a school's a guidelines and (2) to follow those when
you are a teacher.
Running head: MY VISION
Vision of Technology Integration
Southern New Hampshire University
Technology is continuously and rapidly growing in today's world, especially in the realm
of education. As soon as I
2. Alphabytes: A bit of education in every byte with 4 entertaining ways to learn about
the alphabet, writing, spelling, and memo
Special Education Early Childhood Apps
Easy-Bake Treats- This app will allow you to make, bake, decorate, eat and share the
virtual cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and pizza with anyone that you want. The app allows
you to do all of the cooking and m
3. Search for two quality iPad apps for your certification area. Write down their title and
description. Be sure to note their reviews and/or other evaluations on them.
- Self assembly app, allows students studying chemistry to practice buildin
Math Board - This is an app for K-6, it does simple addition and subtraction, as well as
multiplication and division. You can also
Special Education Only
PCS Word Scramble App: An app designed to practice vocabulary
and spelling with the help of pictures. This game was made for
students with Autism, Down syndrome and language delays.
Based on nine ratings this game has rec
Middle School (math and science)
Quality Websites for Math and Science:
App for practicing science skills through games and other activities. This can be used as
a study guide through a combination of quizzes and games. The results can also be
Secondary (English and Social Studies)
2. Find at least two quality websites on using the iPad in the class. One can be general, one needs to be in
your certification area. Include the links to the websites you found and a brief description of the site.
1) I found this link that describes specific Apps that music educators can use within the
I also found this link: http:/edudemic.com/2012
I found the videos 21st Century Schools Overview and Teaching Technology is
not the Goal to be very interesting. In the videos they talk about the impact of
technology on todays students. In the video Teaching Technology is not the Goal,
Alan November rai
A website that allows you to quiz your self by making flashcards. This website can be
used in the classroom by allowing students to work in groups. What makes this app
good is that you can search anything you would like, and find a quiz on it.
Chapter 2 Focus Questions
1. Describe the three factors that help create the formula for effective technology
2. Look at the graphic of the two planets on page 36. Explain what objectivists and
constructivists believe (use Table 2.2 p
Chapter 7 Focus Questions
Define distance learning. Have you ever taken an online class? What was it like?
What are the big six skills in student research? Why are they important?
Review the Top Ten list on page 208, what are 3-4 ways tha
Chapter 12 Focus Questions
1. Read the TIP model integration scenario on pages 331-333. What is happening at each step?
2. Briefly explain each of the following integration strategies for Social studies Instruction:
A. Simulated Problem-Solving En
Chapter 15 Focus Questions: Technology in Special Education
1. How did Ms. Montoya apply the TIP model in her 6th grade class of students with diverse
2. What is the difference between impairment, disability and handicap?
3. Explain th
The four groups presented their ELA lesson plan. Early childhood and elementary are doing
math lessons for the next presentation.
Group 1: Secondary education
Grade 9/10 write informative text, including details flip chart on martin Luther Kin
Learning with Technology Interview Assignment Real World Technology Use
By the end of this assignment, students will:
learn about the variety of technology uses in the classroom today
understand how teachers in the field currently use technology
1. How long have you been teaching?
2. What has been the biggest change regarding technology in your classroom?
3. How much technology should be used in the classroom?
4. Do you feel technology positively impacts your classroom and you
NH Dept. of Education Standards for Pre Service Teachers
Ed 609.01 Content
(5) Information retrieval skills, including the use of technology.
Ed 612.03 Early Childhood Education
c. Changes in society in such areas as health, economy, technology, and gende
Phase One: Determine Relative Advantage: I have found that my students are not interested or excited about the unit on world geography. I feel my students would be able to learn the information better if it was presented in a more interesting way. From my
EDU 235 Chapter 7 Focus Questions
Define distance learning. Have you ever taken an online class? What was it like? Distance learning is structured learning that takes place without the physical presence of the instructor. I have taken an online class i
EDU 235 Chapter 12 Focus Questions
1. Read the TIP model integration scenario on pages 331-333. What is happening at each step? 2. Briefly explain each of the following integration strategies for Social studies Instruction:
A. Simulated Problem-Solving En