Unit 2 test questions
1. What is the study of the cosmos? The study of the cosmos includes what topics?
Cosmology is the branch of physics and astrophysics that deals with the study of the
physical origins and evolution of the Universe. It also includes t
1. whom do you admire more gawain and the green knight? Why?
- Gawain defended King Arthur when the Green Knight offered his challenge. Sir Gawain
rejected the lady's advances and was honest with her husband about the kisses he received.
Unit 3 text questions
1. What are stars made from?
- Stars are made of very hot gas or hydrogen and helium. The hydrogen is constantly burning
into helium in the core.
2. Why do stars appear to move across the sky?
- because the Earth is spinning and seco
1. What is the concept of a universe? How is it different from a "multiverse"?
- The universe is all of time and space and its contents that we live in, described by a set of
physical laws and constants. However, a multiverse is a hypothetic
For the Month Ended June 30, 2014
Unearned Service Revenue
a. July 1
b. July 8
Sales Returns and Allowances
Homework Brief Exercises
c. July 11 Cash ($13,400-$268)
September 25, 2012
Homework Chapter 2
1. The three parts of the T-account are a title, a left or debit side, and a right or credits side.
2. I do not agree that debit and credit mean increase and decreas