Week 1 HW 1.
1. Given two single-pole switches, write a program that will turn on an output when both
switch A and switch B are closed.
2. Given two single-pole switches, write a program that will turn on an output when either sw
DL05 I/O Specifications
Wiring diagram and specifications
AC Power Supply Voltage Range
Number of Input Pts.
Number of Commons
Input Voltage Range
(X0-X2) 1.8K @
In This Chapter. . . .
I/O Module Troubleshooting
Machine Startup and Program Troubleshooting
Maintenance and Troubleshooting
THIS INFORMATION PROVIDED BY AUTOMATIONDIRECT.COM TECHNICAL SUPPORT
IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT A GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND.
These documents are provided by our technical support department to assist others. We do not guarantee
that the data is suitable for y
ECT284 Final Exam Study Guide
YOU MAY WANT TO PRINT THIS GUIDE.
1. The final exam is "open book, open notes." The maximum time you can spend in the
exam is 3 hours, 30 minutes. If you have not clicked the Submit For Grade button by then, you
will be autom
PLC Communication Troubleshooting Guide
If you are unable to establish communication between the PC and PLC, please follow these
1. Make sure all cables are connected and PLC is powered.
2. Make sure the USB to Serial Converter Driver is ins