Sketch the waveforms for the load current and voltage for Figure 273. Show the peak values.
correction 43 mA
Consider the circuit in Figure 275.
(a) What type of circuit is this?
Center tapped full wave bridge rectifier
(b) What is the total peak se
Hw Assignment 3
Determine the dc voltages, VB, VE, and VC, with respect to ground in Figure 374.
Vb = (4700/ (22000+4700) x 15= 2.64 V
Ve = Vb Vbe = 2.64 0.7 = 1.94 V
Ie = 1.94 / 390 = 0.00497 mA
Ie = Ic
Vrc = 0.00497 x 1000 = 4.97 V
Vc = 1
HW assignment 2
1. What is the exact value of IC for IE = 5.34 mA and IB = 47.5 A?
Ie= Ic+ Ib
Ic= Ie Ib
Ic = 5.34 0.0475 = 5.2925
2. A certain transistor has an IC = 25 mA and an IB = 200 A. Determine the DC.
DC= 0.025A/0.0002A = 125 A
1. Assume a JFET has the transconductance curve shown in Figure 476.
(a) What is IDSS?
(b) What is VGS(off)?
(c) What is the transconductance at a drain current of 2.0 mA?
Transconductance = 1.5
2. Assume the JFET with the transco
1) Figure 641 shows the output voltage of an op-amp in response to a step input. What is the
Slew rate = (12-(-12)/ 15 = 1.6
2) How long does it take the output voltage of an op-amp to go from 10 V to +10 V, if the slew
rate is 0.5 V/s?
1. Identify each type of filter response (low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, or band-stop) in Figure 9
2. A single-pole high-pass filter has a frequency-selective network with R = 2.2 k and C =
Week 1 Lab Worksheet
Course Number: ECET220
Laboratory Number: 1
Laboratory Title: Voltage Rectifier and Voltage Regulation Circuits
Submittal Date: Click here to enter a date.