3. FALSE (USUALLY THE LEFT BUTTON ON THE MOUSE)
* What is internet? (largest network)
The internet is a worldwide collection of networks that connects millions of businesses, government agencies,
educational institutions, and individuals.
* What is World Wide Web? (WWW)
One of the more popular services
Computer Science: Intro to Advanced Applications
1. No single person or government agency controls or owns the Internet.
2. The W3C is responsible for maintaining all networks and content on the Internet.
Computer Science: Introduction to Advanced Computer Applications
1. Application software serves as the interface between the user, the apps, and the computers
or mobile devices hardware.
2. Each time you start a compu
CS 103: Introduction to Advanced Computer Applications
1. Any illegal act involving the use of a computer or related devices generally is referred to as
2. Some malware contains elements of a virus, worm, and
CS103: Introduction to Advanced Computer Applications
1. CAPS LOCK and NUM LOCK are two examples of toggle keys.
2. Kiosks are designed to endure a high volume of use and can be used by hundreds of people
Student Name: Ixia Royes
Identify the choice that best completes the statement or answers the question.
_A_ 1. _ is a collection of unprocessed items, which can include text, numbers, images, audio, and vide
CS103: Introduction to Advanced Computer Application
1. Storage devices can be categorized as input or output devices.
2. A storage medium is volatile; that is, items stored on it remain intact even when you turn off