Chapter 9 focus questions
1. What are the various methods by which state judges are selected?
The five methods for selecting judges are legislative election, partisan election, nonpartisan
election, the merit plan, appointment.
2. What are the trade-offs
Chapter 8 Focus Questions
1. What are the key trends that characterize public administration in state and local government?
The quality and capacity of public administration have greatly improved in the vast majority of
the states and local governments. S
PS 3550 -Take Home
Each answer should be at least one paragraph in length.
1. What is the disease of American democracy? (10 points)
3. What is information literacy? (10 points)
4. Is Rate My Professor an accurate way to find information about the quality
MID TERM EXAMINATION-BLACKBOARDSPRING 2015
I. IDENTIFY FIVE (5) OUT OF SEVEN (7)
A. Winner take all
B. Constitutional amending process
D. Direct election (amendment 17 531)
F. Taxation without representation
II. ESSAYS EXPLAIN. BE SPECIFIC AN
Clifford Poulard Prof. Jacqueline Keil Politics
Capitalism, what is capitalism. The dictionary defines capitalism as an economic system in which the means of production and distribution are privately or corporately owned and development is pro
Alex Daza Political Science Professor Lipkin 11/25/07 Gideon v. Wainwright
In the case Gideon v. Wainwright, there was a man who was accused of a crime when he did not actually commit it. He happened to be at the wrong place at the right time. The g