Class Exercises 24
1) An increase in the price level will
A) shift the aggregate demand curve to the left.
B) move the economy down along a stationary aggregate demand curve.
C) move the economy up along a stationary aggregate demand curve.
D) shift the a
MATH 1044 Assignment #1 for Thursday, February 09, 2017
P .), 30, 35, 41, 45, 53, 57, 59, 63, 65
1.1 (Pp. 62-64): 11, 15, 17, 19, 29 (Also solve for
1 1 1
Solve for qat least two ways : p + q = f
Only turn in the bold/underlin
Class Exercises Chapter 19
1) During a business cycle expansion, total production _ and total employment
A) increases; increases
B) decreases; increases
C) decreases; decreases
D) increases; decreases
2) Which of the following transactions represents t
Class Exercises 20
1) The Bureau of Labor Statistics would categorize a retiree who is not working as
A) out of the labor force.
B) a discouraged worker.
2) Someone who is available for work but has not actively looked for work
Pilot Exercises for Exam
1) Which of the following correctly describes how an increase in the price level affects consumption
A) An increase in the price level lowers real wealth, which causes consumption to decrease.
B) An increase in the price
1. The production possibilities frontier shows the _ combinations of two products that may be
produced in a particular time period with available resources.
B) maximum attainable
D) minimum attainable
2. The attainable production poin
Class Exercises 21
1) If real GDP in a small country in 2012 is $8 billion and real GDP in the same country in 2013 is $8.3
billion, the growth rate of real GDP between 2012 and 2013
A) is 3.0%.
B) is 3.6%.
C) is 3.75%.
D) cannot be determined from the in
IMPORTANT POINT TO NOTE FOR EXAM # 1
The word Utility means pleasure and satisfaction. People act and behave rationally to
increase their utility.
When individuals make different choices because their preference and circumstances
differ is refer
Webster Dictionary is to say (something that expresses annoyance or unhappiness)
Not Positive Society.
Companies use to how they should run their businesses.
Ruby Newell- Legner- 4% of dissatisfied customers, 96% dont complain, 91% wo
Topic: Writing companies with dissatisfied products and services.
Title: Complainers are Receivers
Audience Profile: 20 diverse undergraduate students at a NJ public University.
General Purpose: To persuade
Econ Mock Test #2
1. Marginal utility is the
a. Extra satisfaction received from consuming one more unit of a
2. As a consumer consumes more and more of a product in a particular
time period, eventually marginal utility
3. If a consum