Final Essay Outline
a. Background of the novel
i. Written in 1958
ii. Written by Chinua Achebe
iii. Main Character: Okonkwo
iv. Postmodern era
1. Social protest: betrayal of inst
Part 3 Questions
1. It rots inside of his body. Embedded in his flesh. Lost some loss of movement. Slow walking and
cannot climb ceiling and jump down.
2. Mrs. Samsa is a seamstress; Grete is a sales clerk and is taking
Part II The Transformation
1. His leg is hurt and is limping and the one leg is trailing behind him.
2. His sister is his care taker and when he sees his favorite food he gets excited.
3. He took pride in taking care of his family but he doesnt wan
Analytic Paper Outline
a. Background of the play
i. Written in 1664 but performed in 1669
ii. Written by Moliere
iii. Main Character: Tartuffe (imposter)
iv. Tartuffe deceived Orgon
EN 202 Things Fall Apart
By Chinua Achebe
1. What is Okonkwo famous for doing?
He defeated a famous wrestler and was a well-known farmer and warrior.
2. What was Okonkwos father, Unoka, like? That is, what were his personali