Business comm. Week 3 class 6.
Presenting ideas of informing and persuading.
- It is much easier to listen to someone who is a confident speaker and is not
- Goal: how to speak more effectively.
- We naturally tend to pay attention to how
Business Comm Class 3 Week 2
Basic comm. Model
- What is successful thinking?
- Why do people like face-to-face interaction
- confusion in messages?
- What is it?
- what are you doing and developing
- we are developing our mind
- our own
Business Comm. Week 2 Class 4
The Brain and Listening
- The trinity Model
- ^3 Systems
-Intrinsic Alertness General paying attention
- Phase Alertness orienting to what is happening
- The Executive Network decided what to do.
- Ask about feeling first.
Business Comm. Week 3 Class 6
- Create an outline of what Im going to say for my informative speech and my
Speech Design - Ch 12
Research gives you info that is vital to your topic.
Introductions Developer the speech using an out
Business Comm Week 2 Class 5
- stage 1
- Asking your self what are you going to express about yourself?
- Job fairs
- Face 2 face comm.
- Current employers
- Apply using a generic resume