1. Elected officials, fire department personnel, and the local transportation agency
are all examples of: Internal stakeholders.
2. Osha regulations govern hazardous materials in the workplace, including
emergency planning requirements, emergency
1. PODs are generally open for 12 hours a day.
2. A POD is divided into the supply line, the support line, and the vehicle line.
3. What are the two teams the POD manager directs?
A. Loading Team and Traffic Contr
1. HSPD-5 required the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish a mechanism for ensuring the
ongoing management and maintenance of NIMS. The Secretary established the National Integration
Center (NIC) to perform all of the following functions
1. When command is transferred, then all personnel with a need to know should be
A. The effective time and date of the transfer
B. The limits of the Incident Commander's scope of authority
C. The Incident Commander's cell phone number
1. The State Coordinating Officer is:
Assigned by the FEMA Regional Administrator to expedite the delivery of needed services to a State.
2. The National Response Framework presents the guiding principles that:
Enable all response partners to pre
1. A unit used to express the exposure an individual receives is the:
2. Just as in an emergency resulting from a nuclear power accident, the three most
important ways of reducing the radiation exposure from fallout from a nuclear weapon
1. Sensory clues to the possible presence of hazardous materials in water include:
A. Dead fish
B. Unusual algae growth
C. White froth
D. All of these
2. When treating a household incident involving exposure to a poison, your most reliable source
1. If you encounter a person or an animal that has been struck by lightning, how should you
a) Clear the area, you may be at risk for electrocution.
b) Do not attempt to give medical assistance as the victim may carry an electrical charge
1. Plans should respect the concerns of people who do not wish to be exposed to animals.
2. The best disaster preparedness starts at which level?
3. Which of the following Federal organizations is most likely to provide assistance re
1. At the incident scene, who handles media inquires?
A. Media Relations Specialist
B. External Affairs Specialist
C. Communications Officer
D. Public Information Officer
2. Who has overall responsibility for managing the on-scene incident?