Max Flow Problem Algorithm:
(0) on each arc (i,j), write the forward arc
capacity on the arc near i and the
reverse capacity (or 0 if none) near j.
(1) find a path from source to sink with
positive remaining flow capacity.
if none exists, done.
(2) find t
Decision tree example:
- Colaco has $150,000 + wants to decide whether to market a new chocolate flavored soda.
There are 3 options:
(1) Test market locally, then decide.
(2) Immediately (no test) market the new soda nationally.
(3) Immediately (no test)
G roup 2-Peep Pulverizers Brain Teaser #3
O n an 8x8 Checkerboard, there are 64 squares, which means
t hat there are 32 black squares and 32 white squares. Each domino can o nly cover 1 b lack square and 1 w hite square because they can only go horizontal