1. Global promotional activities fall roughly into four main categories. Which of these is not one
of them? sales training
2. The IMC or _ approach recognizes that the various elements of a company's
communication strategy must be not only careful
1. Good segmentation criteria include all of the following except _. marginal
2. Country-based segmentation is also known as _. macro-segmentation
3. Consumer-based segmentation is also know as _. micro-segmentation
4. The approach where consumers
Name: Bui Thanh Huyen
2, Describe the ABC model of attitudes.
ABC model of attitudes is affect, behavior and cognition. Affect refers to the way a
consumer feels about an attitude object. Behavior involves the person intention to
1. What needs does Pixar appeal to through its commitment to creative innovation and
We think Pixar appeal to these equivalent need theories: McGregors Y Theory, Aldefers
growth need, McClellands need for achievement and Maslows self=actualiza
What should Apple do to sustain competitive advantage and become the first $1
trillion company on the planet?
It must facilitate turnover of its top management team so that the original team
Ais replaced by individuals wh
The line chart shows reason why they complete work duties within their own house in
2005 while the table describes the date of the rate of hours by gender working at home.
As a regard to the first diagram, running own business was the most widely
Task 1 (Test 6)
The pie chart shows the causes of global land degradation and the table illustrates the
effect of land losing its productivity in three different regions during 1990s.
As regards the pie chart, the most reason for land becoming less produc
American and Japan have a high-income democracies but two business system have
According to "Dimensions of Culture: A Synthesis", an information-oriented culture
like America is low context, high on individualism placed on self-reliance an
Describe a competition (TV, college/work or sports competition) that you
took part in.
The most memorable competition that I can think of is a cooking contest in my high
school. This was held for Women day celebration and took place 2 years ago. My class
5. Marketing strategy:
Everybody can be a user of coffee, especially instant coffee, and Nescafe is a brand mostly for low and
middle income classes. Thus it can be reckoned that it is suitable for everyone. For many years, therefore,
Nescafes marketing s