Parents, aunt, uncle, grandparents, great-grandparent
Parents and in-laws, his sister and kids. His brother didnt come.
She is 5 months a
1.7 page 24
Circle the Name then Cross out the name
Circle Tammy/Cross out Tim
Circle Ina/ Cross out nina
Circle Sina/Cross out Sami
Circle Moe/Cross out Mae
Circle Naomi/Cross out Toni
Circle sam/ cross out Sean
Circle Mia/Cross o
1. 1 brother
2. Brother 21/ he is 25
3. They grew up close, now brother goes to college, they dont speak anymore
1. 2 brothers/1 sister
2. 1st-married/2 kids 2nd-not married 3rd-engaged/marries Nov 4th-not marrie
ITP 2242 15T1
Missys Car Accident Assignment
Questions and Answers
Three people were involved in the accident. Who were they and where did they all sit in the car?
Missy- passenger seat at first then switched to the drivers seat
Deciding to Marry
1. Explain Missys situation.
She really liked the guy she was dating, but was not sure if she wanted to marry him.
2. What was the issue for Missy?
She is Deaf and her boyfriend is hearing. She wants to make decisions without having to w
Week 6 Assignment
Exercise 2: Listing
1. The best selling books are, in order, the Bible, cookbooks, and books on child-raising.
2. Which of the four branches of the military service, the Navy, the Air Force, the Army, or the