Organism- an individual animal, plant, or single-celled life form.
Evolution- the process by which different kinds of living organisms are thought to have
developed and diversified from earlier forms during the history of the earth.
Taxon- a taxonomic gro
General Biology 1212 Lab #1 assignments
1. Bring your lab manual to class.
2. Read pages VIII XII in your lab manual before lab and complete Table 1 on pages X XI before
3. Read pages 11-20 before lab and answers question #1 on page 11 and question #
How to Get Help and Be Successful in Chemistry Classes
Chemistry is a challenging subject that will test all of a students abilities: reading, writing, mathematics,
analysis, logic and dexterity. It is nearly impossible to be successful in chemistry witho
Gen Bio Lab 1
TA: Victoria Floriani
1. Accuracy: refers to how closely the measured values agree with the true or correct value
of the sample.
Precision: refers to how closely a group of measurements agree with each other. The
Lab schedule Fall 2016
FRIDAY, Sept 9 at 10:15 in Room
Grand meeting of the team
Collect safety rule sheets
Explain the 2 BB sites, one for
grades and online assignments,
MODULE I. CLASSIFICATION OF ORGANISMS
Chapter 1, pgs. 2, 4-12, Figs. 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.10
Chapter 22, pgs. 450-451, 462-464, Figs. 22.1, 22.2, 22.15
What is a living thing?
All living things reproduce
Made of cells
Laboratory 2: Stoichiometry: Method of Continuous Variations
1. to use the method of continuous variations to determine the stoichiometry of a
2. to perform an oxidation-reduction reaction
3. to perform and demonstrate t