Jake R. Skidmore
Professor Tammy Laughlin
24 November 2013
The Gross domestic product (GDP) in both these countries shows trends of goods and
service fluctuations. The GDP fluctuates up and down but never the less the trend is increasin
written assignment 10
1. Describe each of the four properties of indifference curves.
There is no two distinct indifference curve can cross. An indifference curves are
always downward sloping. The two indifference curves in-between t
Written Assignment 6
1. Why do salmon populations face the threat of extinction while goldfish
Populations are in no such danger?
This is because no one keeps the salmon like they do goldfish. Different motivations on
how the profit
Written Assignment 9
1. Describe the process by which the market for capital and the market for
Labor reach equilibrium. What happens to each if demand for the final
Product were to increase? Why?
Equilibrium in the markets for land
Written Assignment 3
1. Read the Challenge: Mystery Shopper at the end of chapter 6 in your text. Cover
at least two businesses. Your focus should be on communications issues.
2. Prepare a fact sheet as directed for each business. Yo
Written Assignment 2
Choose three of the variables described in the chapter, and describe
how they impact a customer service strategy.
One of the variables described in the chapter is planning and is very important
Written Assignment 6
changes do you think are positive, and which have drawbacks? In answering this
question, bring in both your experience as a customer and your experience as a
customer service provider.
Technology has changed a lo
Written Assignment 5
Why is maintaining existing customers so important?
Maintaining existing customers is very important because they are the reson you
have buissness. besides that point they are extreamly usefull in helping spread
1. Why is maintaining existing customers so important?
2. Describe four sources of information for measuring customer satisfaction. For
each of the information sources, describe a possible weakness or drawback in
terms of obtaining accurate measurement in
Written Assignment 4
1. Read the following scenario: Recently you have noticed a morale problem in your
own department. Coworkers are arriving late to work, taking a lot of personal calls
during work hours, and are complaining about
Written Assignment 1
1. Examine the techniques for exceeding customers expectations in Chapter 2 of
Harris (2010). Which of these techniques is most prevalent or most likely to be a
factor in your organization or an organization youv