2. Even Better Products has come out with a new and improved product. As a result, the firm projects an
ROE of 30%, and it will maintain a plowback ratio of 0.40. Its projected earnings are $2 per share.
Investors expect a 16% rate of return on the stock.
1. The present value formula for a cash flow expected one period from now is
PV = C1/(1 + r)
2. What is the present value of the following cash flows at a discount rate of 9 percent?
3. You would like to have enough money saved to receive a gr
I NT E RO F F I C E M E M O R A ND U M
LENDING MONEY FROM RICHARD ALBER
Today is 09/05/2015, I, Nam Nguyen decided to buy a new car and my friend,
Richard Alber helped me out by giving me some m
Richard C. Burton
James F. Gardner
Mickey J. Rooney
Richard N. Attenborough
Bob S. Hastings
Casey L. Kasem
Bob A. Hoskins
Dane R. Witherspoon
87,925 No Bonu
Bad leadership can occur in many levels in the organization.
Bad leadership is very clear-cut and easily identified.
The base rate of managerial incompetence maybe between 25 to 30 percent.
Specific goals do not work as well as general goals.
Easy goals do not result in high levels of performance.
Organizational goals are most likely to be achieved if there is commitment at both the top and the
Leader-member exchange has not changed in the last twenty years.
The normative decision model has been established to be an all-encompassing theory.
Acceptance of a decision is not always critical for impleme
According to the text, the rational and emotional approaches are the two major ways to drive
The rational approach to change can be represented by the formula: V = n x P x R x T.
Researchers advocating the situational viewpoint believed leaders were made, not born.
In the information age, companies succeed according to how well they can capture the benefits
from "economies of scale and scope".
A leadership vision consists of six related components.
The idea component of the leader's vision is always a solo effort by the leader.
A leaders credibility will erode if team members are not being held acc
1. A forward contract is an agreement between a corporation and a financial institution to
exchange a specified amount of a currency at a specified exchange rate on a specified date in
2. Since a forward contract locks in an exchange rate
1. The balance of payments is a summary of transactions between domestic and foreign
residents for a specific country over a specified period of time.
2. The current account represents a summary of the flow of funds resulting from the sale of