Documented Argument Outline
A. Drinking age in America: Giving my examples on why the drinking age
should not be lowered to the age of 18 in America.
B. Overview of central issues of the drinking age: Reasons why drinking age
should be low
1. My belief on alcohol is that it can be good to some extent. There are people that drink
alcohol that can control themselves and have a great time with others around like telling
funny jokes or people thinking that there good dancers
1. Needing glasses, losing strength, having less energy, having diabetes, having
wrinkles, having grey hair, losing some memory, not able to move as fast, needs
to take pills, going to bed early.
2. Not having diabetes and losing memor
1. The things that I know about Alzheimers disease that it is a slow and very sad death.
People with this disease start to forget simple everyday things and start forgetting who
family members is and memories from their past.
2. Yes I
1. Not as wise, not as big, not as strong, not as smart, have no worries, they
have no responsibilities, they think different, they act different,
Yes it did because children mostly just think of fun things with no worry in
1. Situations that make me anxious is getting ready to take a big test or even getting ready to
play a football game.
2. I think depression is worse because there is a higher risk of suicide.
1. People with physic
1. I used to be scared to swim in the ocean because of the fear of being attacked by a
shark. But then on day while I was on the beach I decided to finally get in the ocean to
swim and now I love to swim in the ocean.
2. I tried to cha
1. The things that make me happy is hanging out with friends and playing football.
2. Happy people would laugh, have a good time, and enjoy life. Unhappy people
would be very sad, they would be to themselves, and wou
1. Play with my children, play football, go out with my friends, go out with my
girlfriend, watch tv all day, play video games, go to different countries at
least once a year, play baseball, cook for fun,
2. Handling with anything smel
Psychology and Personal Finance
1. I would need to make at least over $150,000 a year to be happy.
2. My financial goals are to stay out of debt, own a house, have children with a nice car and
3. I would have to say that the fi
Religion and Sex
Religion plays a powerful role in regulating sexuality and influencing how we think about and
experience sex. Identify a topic related to religion and sex (examples include but are not limited
to: celibacy, virginity, sex as sinful, Ad
Facet 1: Completed an MPS analysis
See the results below in facet 2
5 activities that give me meaning
1. Helping others
2. Playing sports
3. Being Respectful
4. Being with family
5. Being outdoors
My top 3 interest from O*net Inte
1. Reward would be more effective because the child would have a more positive feeling
toward that act and it will inspire the child to do what you want them to do.
2. I would have to change my little sisters behavior towards school, r
Lowering The Drinking Age
In the United States all 18-year-olds are able to buy their own pack of cigarettes, a full
log of tobacco, and can also be enlisted in the military, but buying a six pack of beer is out of the
question. 18-year-oldsare not allo
1. I think that a persons intelligence can decrease over time because when you get older
you start to forget a lot of things that you have learned from the past.
2. Something that Im very good at is swimming, and it took me a couple of months to
1. The one thing that I would like to change about my health is to start exercising a
little bit more.
2. I think exercising is the most important that you can do for your health.
1. People think that healthy food