September 14, 2016
1. C. Statute of Frauds (pg. 34)
2. 1 Any contract that cannot be performed within one year (pg. 34).
2 Any contract guaranteeing to pay the debt of another (pg. 34).
3 Any contract for the sa
October 11, 2016
1. The proper citation to the Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act of 1994 is as follows: 20 U.S.C.
1092; 34 C.F.R. 668.41 and 668.47; 60 Fed. Reg. 61,424 (Nov. 29, 1995), 64 Fed. Reg.
September 25, 2016
1. A. Negligence
2. Yes, Preston can recover from Farmer Dyson on a theory of negligence. Everyone has
some sort of duty to someone. In this case Farmer Dyson has the duty of taking care of
September 7, 2016
1. Imagine that Manchester West is trying to recruit a particular player. The player says I
wouldnt think of joining team for less than $1,000,000 per year. The manager of the team
August 28th, 2016
1. The State of Texico (a very thin state that lies between New Mexico and Texas) has
adopted a law which provides that no professional baseball teams can play games in
Texico unless their pitc
August 23, 2016
1. Is it a violation of the law to smoke marijuana in Colorado
2. What are the four sources of laws that we will be discussing in this class?
3. Can a public school insist that students who atten