1. Which countries are capitalist economies?
Answer: U.S, France, Germany, Italy, Canada
2. What does it mean when an economy is moving from backward economies to regional
Answer: Agriculture based to modern
Thailands government has long believed in a free and open economy which has been
recognized when it comes to dealing with foreign investors. A report done by World Bank in
2009 stated that Thailand was ranked number 13 out of 181 countries for the ease of
IB 398 HW 2 Questions
1. Which of the following is not a member of the ASEAN Countries?
b. South Korea
Answer: b.) South Korea
2. What are the main dialogues the ASEAN members communicate about?
IB Exam 2 Study Questions
1. The broad NSI refers to the self-inter play between institutions, what do they include?
Education system, firms attitudes, form of financial system, role of government
2. Growth triangle in the Pacific Rim include? Name 2?