Correction Marks in Homework
Your errors in homework will be marked using the marks below. If you have any
questions regarding these marks, please do not hesitate to ask me.
Internet Search Assignment / JPN102
1) Answer the questions below.
1. What is Hanamichi?
2. What is Kurogo?
3. What are male actors specialized in womens roles called?
2) Please research and take notes from online sources. Explain
Expressions that you hear in class:
Please say it.
Please do the gestures.
Please say it again.
Do you understand?
Do your b
Japanese 102 / Spring 2014
Student Information Sheet
E (Please write clearly)
What language do you speak?
Did you take Japanese 101 at Binghamton University?
When? Who was your inst
(Spring 2014 Elementary Japanese II - JPN102)
Continues development of the four basic skills of communication
-Ability to listen and to understand basic skills of communication
-Ability to communicate e
How to use Genkooyooshi / How to write an essay in Japanese
1. Traditionally, Japanese is written from top to bottom and right to left.
2. The end of the sentence always has to match. (Do not mix polite form endings with plain form endings.)
3. Staple at
Switching from English mode to Japanese mode (and vice versa)
Step 1 Look at the task bar and find the icon EN (usually located at the right hand-side
Step 2 Click on the EN icon and click on JP . Alternatively, you can hit Alt and Shift