Alex works in his own home as a homemaker and full-time caretaker of his children. Officially, he is
- not in the labor force
As it relates to economic growth, the term long-run trend refers to
- the long-term expansion or contraction of business ac
When the dollar price of foreign currency increases, there has been a(n) _ in value of the
dollar. When the dollar price of foreign currency decreases, there has been a(n) _ in value
of the dollar.
- Depreciation; appreciation
INDONESIA PRODUCTION POSSIBI
1. A negative externality or spillover cost occurs when:
- the total cost of producing a good exceeds the costs borne by the producer.
2. Producer surplus:
- is the difference between the minimum prices producers are willing to accept for a product